Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sept. 2011

Grace and her friend Brynlee looking cute 9/2
Feeding the neighborhood horses 9/4
Michael looking handsome
Grace looking way too grown up for her friends birthday party 9/14

9/15 Uncle Gordon passed away
9/19 Uncle Gordon's memorial service

9/17 My friend Liz became a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints





 We finally replaced our van that was totaled back in May


Grace looking cute 9/23
Madi showing off her teeth and balancing skills 9/28
 Mike and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary on 9/28 by going to a cub scout meeting

2 comments:

Hall Family said...

YAY!!! YOu're back!!! :) Grace is soooo grown up! I love that Michael's cute sweet face hasn't changed too much :0) That is fun that your friend is now a member of the church! And CONGRATS on 10 Years!!!! :)

Hall Family said...

P.S. I'm really sorry to hear of your loss. I hope that time has healed your sadness.

Also, congrats on the new car! It's so shiny!! :)