Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Changes

Why do changes have to come in pairs or more?  We are 15 days away from having a new baby, sold our van (will finishing the transaction tomorrow or Friday,) and looking for an 8 passenger van (they are really hard to find here, we have found 9 in a 500 mile radius.) 

I am so done being pregnant but, anyone who has talked to me or read any kind of post of any sort from me know that ;)  I have swelling everywhere and it's causing numbness and tingling to the point I can't lay down without it or write more than 5 sentences and then just can't (good thing I am a daycare provider/ stay at home mom, or I would really be in a pickle.)  My sweet husband allowed me to get a massage on Monday and a sweet friend from church watched the kids so I could enjoy myself.  The massage was fabulous but, ever since I really feel like I have been hit by a train, despite the gallons of water I have drank, the soreness continues.  The kids are doing great, we are so blessed!   Mike is wonderful and puts up with me, I am so blessed, I know it can't be easy.  So I guess all in all, everything is great, I am just a big baby that can't deal right now, so ignore my whininess and hope that the baby comes sooner than the 15th so we can all have some relief, lol!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Hang in there you will make it and it will all be worth it. I am so excited that the countdown has come! You are lucky that you have a good family that takes care of you too... Cant wait to find out if its a boy or girl :)

D Lee said...

You're not a big baby. The last month is the hardest. Hang in there sweetie. There is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Courtney said...

Hang in there! I am so sorry that life is so rough right now, and I really wish that I lived closer so that I could help you out! But just think, before you know it you will have a sweet new baby to hold!