Friday, July 2, 2010

One car family...

The van sold on Wednesday, so we are now a one car family.  For now.  We are going to be buying another vehicle, an 8 passenger but, don't want to rush into anything ;)  So wish us luck.  Day 2 without a car, has been nice, haven't done a whole lot of anything.  My father in law is bringing me to my Ob appointment and watching the kids while I am back there.  I hope that the Dr. says today is the day, only problem is Grandma doesn't get here until the 13th.  Grandpa can watch the kids this weekend but, come the week???????  I'm kinda freaking out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

let me know if you need any help!

D Lee said...

A one car family is so hard. I know you don't want to rush. However, I do hope the process is quick for you.

Let me know if you need any help either. My kids would love to spend time with yours.