Help me. I was at The Children's Place for a long time last night. It was nice because it was just me and Grace which I learned last night how awesome it is to have mommy and baby girl shopping! But, I have some dilemma's.... I don't think Grace looks great in pink, I am cheap, and I can't make up my own mind. So help me, tell me what you think of her new duds. I think the blue striped one looks great with her blue eyes but, I think it was over priced? I love the yellow one but, her skin is so yellow, is it too much yellow? I love the fit of the black, white, and pink one but, the color's don't do I whole lot for her. What do you think? Please help and be honest!





The yellow one.

This head band is different than the one bellow it.



Now that I am looking at it on picture, I think it looks like a moo, moo.


This headband is different. Which is better?

P.S She had fun trying on last night but, she didn't today.
4 comments:
I'm sure the camera doesn't do the dresses justice but I like the yellow one the best...I think without the bow for the blue one, she looks boyish..and the black and white/pink? one is cute, but I'm not sure if I like it on Grace--it looks like it would be cuter for an older kiddo. I didn't even look at headbands...so for headbands..I'm not sure about either headband for the black dress...for the yellow dress, I like the second bow.
My favorite is the yellow dress with the second headband as well. But I adore the first headband with the black and white. I like the first headband with the blue :)
I like the blue one... she looks sporty! I love my Gracie-doo! Take the black one back, it does look like a moo-moo. The yellow is a very pretty church dress.
She is adorable in all of them. She is just so cute...I want one of those. (by that I mean a girl)
Post a Comment