A-attached or single? attached, it's been almost 7 years too and we are still going strong!
B-best friend? Mike, Mandy, Sarah
C-cake or pie? I like it all but, everything is better with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, gotta love ala mode
D-day of choice? I like Sunday's, I get to renew myself spiritually and be with my family at the same time
E-essential item? the internet (not really but, I am on it way too much!)
F-favorite color? it used to be yellow, but now it just depends on what or where that color is going. ME TOO SARAH! How funny!
G-gummy bears or worms? I like worms, they are nummy!
H-hometown? Born in Virginia, MN but, consider Mesa, AZ to be my home town
I-indulgence? I don't know any other way to do things, that's my problem
J-January or July? July is hot and sticky and Jan. you are ready for the winter and snow to be over here in Iowa so neither. If it was in AZ, definitely Jan.
K-kids? Michael, who is almost 6 (6 more days :( ) Grace who is almost 1 (9 more days :( ) U am one of those mom's who doesn't want their kids to EVER grow up but, I do, don't worry
L-Life is incomplete without... Faith
M-marriage date? September 28, 2001. 17 days after 9-11-01. And 23 days after we found out we were expecting, which was Sept. 5th my brother Mark's birthday. LOL
N-# of siblings? 3 Michael, Martin, and Mark
O-oranges or apples? Love them both! I think it's pretty equal but, I don't like granny smith,
red, or soggy apples.
P-phobias or fears? rejection
Q-quote? "I never said it would be easy, I just said it would be worth it!"
R-reason to smile? Because I am happy
S-Season of choice? I like um all as long as I have my family with me ;0
T-tag 3 people- Mariley, Barbara Jo, Suzie (I don't think anyone will, because I don't think anyone likes me, if they did they might comment my blog)
U-unknown fact about me? I fear that one of my kids is going to have a really bad illness to soften Mike's heart to the Gospel, I know it's in Heavenly Father's hands but, I just think my kids are so strong there has to be a good reason for it.
V-very favorite store? WALMART
W-worst habit? Having no will power, I would like to have a perfect balance in all things
X-x-ray or ultrasound? 1 ex ray that I know of when they thought I had a tumor in my stomach, of chest, but, it was just a baby in my uterus that made my hormones go haywire. Lots of ultrasounds I had at least 5 with Michael and I think about the same amount with Grace
Y-Your favorite food? most anything Mike makes, fresh produce, things that are convenient
Z-zodiac sign? Libra
2 comments:
wasn't this fun!? After doing this, I wanted to make my own up..but i haven't had time. I know! I was so bummed about not going last night!! I was really really looking foward to going, but then Alan thought that Kason should stay home, which is probably a good thing since he's still pretty sick. He just feels so lousy! I can't even plan Makaya's bday party until the kids are better! Anyway, I miss hanging out too!!!!!!!!!! :)
Where did you get the ABC outline? I love it!! I want to do it.
Cute blog. Say hi to your fam for me. Tori says hello to Mikie.
Post a Comment