My brother and his wife had a baby yesterday. This is most exciting because it was a surprise up until the time it was born. It is a boy! Kale Z Johnson born at 3:04 pm in Gilbert, Arizona weighing in at 8 pounds 14 oz. and 21 1/2 inches. Congratulations Mark, Mariley, and Jens.
Congrats, on being an auntie again!!! (hey, so another congrats! because you're the first comment I've had in a month! ;) not that I was counting..haha)
4 comments:
Congrats, on being an auntie again!!! (hey, so another congrats! because you're the first comment I've had in a month! ;) not that I was counting..haha)
Congrates! cute blog. i just talked to your mom today and she told me the news. do the have a blog?
Too cute.
Oh! The baby is so cute!!! Look at how big Jens is getting. He's so cute too.
Post a Comment