Here are a couple picture's from Minnesota. On Sunday the 16th my cousin Leta had a nice little get together in our honor so we could see everyone in one stop. That didn't happen but, everyone that could make it did. Uncle Poofie and his wife Linda were there, Uncle Warren, Auntie Louise (his ex but, the best auntie ever! SHE IS SO SWEET), Deja and Lexa, Sela and her family ( Shaun, Ari, and I always forget her little boys name I think it might be Shay?), and of course the hostess Leta and her family (Ajay, Brandi, and Rob)
Grace and her Great Auntie Linda

Great Uncle Poofie giving Grace her bottle.
Great Uncle Warren and Mikey, best bud's!
Auntie Louise and Grace
Warren and Louise's daughter's Sela, Deja, and Leta
Linda and SelaPretty in pink, Grace A Doo

Michael just got done playing in the snow with his Minnesota cousin's, I think he's so CUTE!

Ari and Michael are only 6 day's apart, she's so much taller and has lost so many teeth

Michael, Ari, and Lexa (Minnesota cousin's)

All the cousin's that were there but, Lexa and Ajay. Left to right Shay... I think, Michael, Ari, and Brandi doing what kids do, play video games.

Ajay and the best behaved puppy ever!

Grace's new favorite resting place of her finger's... OOPS!
These are just the pictures from Sunday the 16th, more will come once I get the house back in order. Thanks for being patient.
1 comment:
It's fun to see pictures of everyone. Hope you had a good trip.
Post a Comment