Friday, March 14, 2008

Jibberjabber, Amanda is procrastinating!

I decided last week that the kids and myself are going to drive to Minnesota for Michael's spring break. So mentally I have been trying to prepare for this trip. I need to do this. For the children, and maybe a little for myself? Regardless it has make this week fuller than it already was. My brain is farting on me. I am having a hard time remembering it all. Not to mention the fact that I haven't packed at all yet!

Monday- I hung out with Lisa J., we just hung out. We went to Target and then came home and had lunch and chatted. The boy's got hair cuts at Sport's Clips (they look all fresh and ready for spring now.)
Tuesday- I did lots. Had breakfast with my big little man. Got gas and a car wash for Mike's car. Got most of my visiting teaching done.

Sorry but, I can't finish this post, I have to pack still, so I will add pictures now and update the rest of the week later. We will write on Thursday when we get home. Maybe Friday depends on when we get in. Wish us luck in Minnesota.


These pictures are from last Saturday the 8th.
Michael is the BEST big brother! He loves teaching Grace to be a big girl.


Michael made his very own Easter Basket.


Grace looking so grown up in her big girl clothes. She is now in a 12 months. Boy, do they grow fast or what?

No comments: