Wednesday, May 25, 2011

AZ May 9-16

I was in Arizona on vacation for the week of May 9th - 16th. 
Madi's first airplane ride.  She didn't like being held for 2 + hours straight ;) 5-9-2011
   The reason I went to Arizona was because my very best friend Mandy graduated nursing school.  I am so proud of her and so glad that I got to share such a special moment in her life with her.  I am so thankful to my loving husband who took on single parenthood for the week and my church friends who watched Grace!
Abby and Mandy in the limo on graduation night 5-11-2011        
My gorgeous momma 5-10-2011    
Grandma Matheny and Madison getting some snuggles in 5-11-2011

Friends forever 5-15-2011

Madi and Mandy snuggles 5-15-2011


   In weight loss news...on vacation I gained 3 lbs.  It was worth it.  I ate things that are on the do not list but, I did pretty good at controlling how much of them I ate.  Since I have been home I have lost 8 lbs.  That means I am down 20 lbs total.  WAHOO!  I can DO IT! 

    On Saturday the 14th while I was away my family got into a car accident.  Everyone is fine, I pleaded with Mike to go to the hospital and get everyone checked out.  The van on the other hand....there has been no official word from the insurance company but, it's gone (don't you think?)  We are on the look out for another 2007 Toyota Sienna that seats 8.  Wish us luck ;)

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I didn't know that you were in AZ! The next time you come I would love to get together sometime!

Congrats on the weightloss gool!!! I am so excited for you!!!

And I am so sorry to hear that your family got into the car accident. Glad everyone is okay, and sorry about your car.

Hall Family said...

OH NO!!! I hope everyone is okay and that really stinks about the car! ---
I love how you have Madi all dressed cute!!! And way to go on your weight loss!! You are doing a great job keeping motivated...even if you indulge a little bit. You'll have to tell me your secrets. I've already figured this summer is a wash as far as where I wanted to be. Anyway, I'm glad you were able to go to AZ for a bit! :)

Jordan and Rachel said...

I am glad everyone was okay. Your baby is getting sooooooo big!