![]() | |
| Most of the summer crew. 1st day of Summer Vacation all together. 6-6-2011 |
The van was deemed totaled. The other guy was under insured :( I think what this means is our insurance company is going to cover everything and then go to the other insurance company and eventually sue the other guy. I kind of feel bad for the other guy but, what can you do? The money to replace what he broke has to come from some where.
The 11th we went to Des Moines to hear Sister Allred (the first counselor for the General Relief Society or the Church of Latter Day Saints, my church ;)) speak. We made a little family trip out of it and it was nice to be together.
![]() |
| Madi's first time swimming. 6-11-11 |
![]() |
| Grace thinking she can swim |
![]() | ||||
| Michael the swim pro ;) |
![]() | |
| Dog Pile on Daddy |
![]() |
| The girls and Daddy feeding the Koi fish at the Zoo |
![]() |
| Michael feeding the Koi fish |
![]() |
| The very nasty Koi fish |
![]() | |||||
Grace and Madi hanging out at the Zoo
|
![]() |
| 4-10-2009 |
![]() |
| Each year we try to capture Michael by this sign, boy has he grown 6-11-11 |
![]() |
| Grace's first year by the sign herself |
![]() |
| Dad and Mom at the Zoo |
![]() |
| A picture of Madi |
![]() |
| At the Prairie restoration on the way out of Des Moines |
I have not been a great south beacher but, am at 19 pounds lost since about 2 months ago. I am happy with it for right now but, do plan on losing much more.
On to scrub the kitchen and bathrooms while the kiddie's are napping and reading. Much love!

















3 comments:
That is great on the weight loss... I wish I could say the same but I have no control and I think the summer will be hard to try but all the same I really need to do it! Hope you got a lot done while the kiddos were sleeping ;)
Good luck on the weight losing adventure, it's so hard especially in the summer months. You have a beautiful family....and you are gorgeous just the way you are.
ok, you are probably wondering who that last comment was from...sorry I didn't realize the computer was not signed in under my blog....silly me...It's Monya, thank you for your comment on my blog....
Post a Comment