It's been a while...I need some help from you all. Supportive, loving help. I am preparing myself for the South Beach Diet. I need some control and this might be it. Any way if you have any suggestions or gentle guidance I can use it :) Thanks!
I hear on South Beach you are allowed to have fudgesicles. I would have that be the highlight of the day! Good luck! You can do it. Don't forget to take before and after pictures or you will never believe the transformation!
I have full faith in you Amanda! You can do whatever you set your mind to, after all- you have made some adorable kids- that means you're already supermom :) When I diet I find that prayer helps a LOT! :) Since Heavenly Father will bless us with whatever righteous desires we have (and being healthier is part of the word of wisdom) He will help you! LOVE YA!
3 comments:
I hear on South Beach you are allowed to have fudgesicles. I would have that be the highlight of the day! Good luck! You can do it. Don't forget to take before and after pictures or you will never believe the transformation!
I have full faith in you Amanda! You can do whatever you set your mind to, after all- you have made some adorable kids- that means you're already supermom :) When I diet I find that prayer helps a LOT! :) Since Heavenly Father will bless us with whatever righteous desires we have (and being healthier is part of the word of wisdom) He will help you! LOVE YA!
Good luck!!
Post a Comment