If we made Christmas cards this was going to be the enclosed picture but, since I didn't here you go! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
We were busy and had lots going on.
Dec. 2nd was our first snow fall, luckily it all melted quickly ;)
Dec.11 I had a blast hosting Bunco at my house. I have made some much better friendships through Bunco and am so grateful for it!
Dec. 12 Madison's first two teeth made an appearance.
Dec. 16th Madison had rice cereal for the 1st time
Dec. 21st at 7pm we started our drive to Arizona
Dec. 22nd at about 2 am I wondered what the heck we were thinking!!!! Grace starts throwing up and did so for about 6 hours. Michael deserves and award for being the best bag holder, ever!
Dec. 22nd at 8 pm we arrived at my mom's place, our destination in Arizona. My brother Mark and his family that live in Texas we there too and stayed across the hall from us, it was fun. The weather was absolutely perfect, it was showing off for us ;)
Dec. 23rd Mike and I were able to slip away for a day date, my mom rocks! That evening we met up with a couple friends at The Saddle Ranch, it was so nice to see everyone!
Dec. 24th My brothers, their families, my Great Aunt Loretta, and my Uncle Aaron and his family came to celebrate Christmas with us. It was so nice to be together with everyone! I miss being close to my family.
Dec. 25th We visited my brother Martin, his wife TaNee and their baby girl Delilah at their home in Anthem. We spent some time at a really neat park in Anthem and then went back to my moms to hang out with Mark, Mariley, Jens, Kale and of course my mom.
Dec. 26th I got so spend the whole day with my best friend Mandy and Mike got to hang out with his friend Rob.
Dec. 27th We visited with Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Matheny.
After, we hung out at mom's and played games.
One of the kids took this picture but, I love it! I love my husband!
Have you ever met my sister Lily? Isn't she beautiful, lol!
Dec. 28th Drove
Dec. 29th around 4 pm we got home and cleaned out the rental car, got it back in by 6pm, had showers and then had Christmas from Santa Claus here.
Dec. 30th Madison decided she liked to poo in the toliet
I am exhausted from this post but, now you know what we were up to.


























2 comments:
What a month! Oh, and just so you know, Arizona never just shows off. Arizona just always rocks on like that. ;)
so glad to see a post! you are crazy for making that drive to az but its always nice to see family!
Post a Comment