I was able to help out a friend that had baby #5 in August. She home schools her kids so I tried to help her out as much as I could.
It was cold enough that Madison had to wear winter wear (thankfully aunt Mandy thought in advance ;) 11/4/2010
Grace and Madison matching. I am "that" mom and I love when we all match/coordinate, Mike is learning to be okay with it. 11/4/2010
I started pumping so Mike could feed Madison. On 11/6/2010 Madison got her 1st bottle of her life and decided she wanted to hold it too.
Michael had a 50's sock hop at school, we danced the night away and had a blast! 11/12/2010
November 18th I quit breastfeeding :( It was such a very sad day! I had the same problem as with the other two and just wasn't making enough. I am now not sure about that theory because she is still pretty petite a month and a half later. As sad as it was it has been quite freeing to not be her one and only food source ;)
On November 20th, some girls from church and I started a Bunco night. It was our 1st one and my first time being away from Madison for longer than a hour or so. To say the least I was a bit excited and had so much fun. We had a great turn out and want everyone to know that they are invited and it would be fun for them to come.
11/25/2010 was Thanksgiving with Mike's family. Great to get to see everyone again. Seems like it goes too fast
Great Grandma Brecht, Ashlyn, Noah, Grandma Hadenfeldt, Madison, Grace, and Michael
Uncle Dale and Doris






1 comment:
love seeing the pics and updates. the picture of you with michael at the sockhop is GORGEOUS!!!!
Post a Comment