Thursday, July 8, 2010

No baby, yet

In case you were wondering, I am still pregnant.  I had the Dr. check me and he said, "closed."  I don't think my body knows how to have a baby.  I guess I have to be okay with that (seeing as it's my last.)  Now we only have less than 6 1/2 days until the scheduled c-section and Grandma comes to take care of us on the 13th (less than 4 1/2 days), no point in rushing any faster than that ;) 

We are going to pick up our new to us van, tonight it's a 2007 Toyota Sienna and as long as they fixed a couple things, it's ours. 

I also wanted to let you all know that we have set up a date for Michael's baptism, Aug.7th.  I don't know the time yet and I am still ironing out details(it's my first so if you have any suggestions please share.)  I want everyone to feel welcome and invited to come share this very special time in Michael's life.  If you plan on attending please let me know so I can plan accordingly.

I am hoping the new baby will be blessed on Aug. 8th, I hope that you can make it.

I am also trying to make sure that my daycare schedule will be the same for this up coming school year so, cross your fingers for me that, that all works out and that we will have a smooth next couple of weeks. 

4 comments:

Hall Family said...

Cute header pic, but couldn't help but notice you covered your baby belly (if a recent pic) I can't wait for your new little one to come! Can't believe he/she isn't ready to come out! I wish we could be there for new baby and Michael's baptism, but I know both will be such special days!! Congrats on both and lots of love your way!!!!

BarbaraJo said...

Good luck with everything. Good thing your mom will be around to help.

Anonymous said...

we will be there sista!

mary e said...

i hope everything goes well for you! you're almost there!!! :)