Sunday, June 6, 2010

Have you read my baby count down lately?

Only 38 more days to go!  Boy, am I ready!

The crib is made (even though the baby will sleep in the basement in a bassinet till it's sleeping through the night.)

I have my decorations painted ( not hung, don't know exactly where they are going to go.)

Rocking chair is ready to be rocked in.  What clothes I do have are washed and in the dresser.  Wipes, diapers, car seat check.  As long as my milk makers work I am SET!  I (very selfishly) hope that this baby decides it wants to come sooner than July 15th, my c-section date.  I have an obligation that I would like to be there for on the 16th of June and I am supposed to have daycare kids until the 8th of July but....I am ready to meet our little person! 

2 comments:

Hall Family said...

SO FUN!!! Love the baby room!! :) and you're playing it way tooo safe with those colors ;) hahaha Can't wait for you to have this baby!! haha

Anonymous said...

saw this in person....love it!! you have the baby room looking adorable and very tidy. you are beyond ready.