Friday, April 9, 2010

Big baby?

So for the last 2 Dr. appointments I have been measuring 3-4 weeks ahead of schedule.  There is no way that I am further along, I had my first ultrasound at 5 weeks and that is very accurate.  I will be having another ultrasound in 3 weeks to check what's going on.  I guess it's time to start doing something different to make sure I don't have a 10 pound baby, any suggestions?  LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

like i said yesterday when you were over.....coffee is at my house any time you need some caffeine!

Paula said...

With Evelyn, we ahd our first ultrasound at what I thought was 8weeks and they said it was only 6 weeks and some odd days. So they gave me a due date that was a full week later than the one based on LMP. Evelyn was born the day after my LMP due date and the doctors all said that she was overdue. Early ultrasounds aren't always super accurate. Maybe you are due a week earlier. And that would mean that you are closer to the end...gotta look for the silver lining!

Shannon and Justin! said...

fat babies are cute