100! I wish it was more like 10 but, I will take it. I am sure you are all sick of hearing the countdown but, it really is all consuming when you are hosting a "visitor" in your body. Tomorrow we are out of the triple digits. I have a Dr. appointment this morning and am really hoping he will let me schedule my c-section date so, I can plan accordingly (as in daycare, helpers, so on and so forth.)
3 comments:
i would help....but will probably be gone. i will just emotionally support you from dallas.
You look so good! your arms in your picture are TINY, you legs look fab, and i love the baby bump. Sounds like you are keeping busy. good luck with everything.
I love your family picture!! I hope all goes well with your doc appointment! :) Wish I was there to help!!!!
Post a Comment