Saturday, January 9, 2010

So sick!

I thought it was getting better only to get BAD again.  Throwing up 2 times a day, I keep reminding myself this too shall pass!  Right?  So if you see me and I look like crap or I am not talkative it's because I don't feel good.  I feel lost in a world of selfishness but, HELLO?  I constantly feel like throwing up.  This too shall pass.

8 comments:

D Lee said...

Oh sweetie. Hang in there. I can't relate on a long-term basis. But I totally understand after the recent stomach spell I had. Ugh!

Hang in there.

Mariley Johnson said...

I hope it passes soon!

alicia said...

Hope you feel better soon.

koliveira said...

I am very happy to see those pictures of the baby. I hope that this week goes better for you.

Laurel said...

I am so sorry. I hope that it passes sooner than later. Hang in there. I can only say that now because I am almost done :)

Hall Family said...

I'm sorry, I really wish I could come help you! I hope it passes soon! xx

Anonymous said...

hey girlfriend...hope you get to feeling better!! let's get together this week and hang, girlie movie and yummy healthy snacks!! (on me, i will cook and slave:).....i will pamper and love and hug you....bah hahahaha. seriously though, i will call you monday, let's set up a PJ/movie day....no makeup, hair in a bun, stinky breathe and all!
love ya!!!!!!!!!

lynnie said...

I feel your pain since I usually spent 1/2 of my pregnancies sick too. But my thought is that if you feel sick that must mean things are good with the baby. Not very comforting, but hopefully you'll feel better soon!