Yay, I'm so excited. I was just thinking about how we were looking at baby clothes at Wendi's. Hopefully you got some, now I know why you were looking at all the newborn stuff!
I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! Just wish I were closer to get my baby fix off of you ;) Are you guys going to find out what you're having or keep it a surprise? And what does Grace & Michael think? Poor Grace will be dethroned! (but that's okay, it's the domino effect...Michael was dethroned when Grace came along) Love you and take care!!!!! :)
5 comments:
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!
Yay, I'm so excited. I was just thinking about how we were looking at baby clothes at Wendi's. Hopefully you got some, now I know why you were looking at all the newborn stuff!
Congrats! I had NO idea. HOpe everything goes smoothly.
I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! Just wish I were closer to get my baby fix off of you ;) Are you guys going to find out what you're having or keep it a surprise? And what does Grace & Michael think? Poor Grace will be dethroned! (but that's okay, it's the domino effect...Michael was dethroned when Grace came along) Love you and take care!!!!! :)
Post a Comment