Bare with me for one second: WHOA!! Dude!!!! Your hair has gotten SOOOO LONG!!!!!!! I think I like your hair shorter, BUT I know there is one pic where you have long hair somewhere, that I like your long hair better....you posted it recently...I like how it's styled in that :) Okay, so I'm not much help am I? hahaha I may like the short too, because that's how I remember you! :) haha
hmmmm, If you go short I like the top pic :) I also love it long. I think for now you should wear it long with a side part and some cute fringy side bangs...think of it this way you can always chop it off right? But once you do you're not gonna be able to go back long for a while :(
9 comments:
How about medium? Somewhere in between?
I like your hair shorter. I love the flipped up style on you.
Bare with me for one second: WHOA!! Dude!!!! Your hair has gotten SOOOO LONG!!!!!!! I think I like your hair shorter, BUT I know there is one pic where you have long hair somewhere, that I like your long hair better....you posted it recently...I like how it's styled in that :) Okay, so I'm not much help am I? hahaha I may like the short too, because that's how I remember you! :) haha
hmmmm, If you go short I like the top pic :) I also love it long. I think for now you should wear it long with a side part and some cute fringy side bangs...think of it this way you can always chop it off right? But once you do you're not gonna be able to go back long for a while :(
I vote hair for you too. Although it looks cute short or long.
I love your long hair, but short is easier to manage (I hear anyway). I LOVE long hair though :)
I think I like short the best.
I like the long. It is so shiny and healthy.
Short! So cute.
Post a Comment