My mommy was able to come and visit with us for a week and a half, we loved having her and already miss her.
We did a lot while she was here yet it seemed as if we didn't. We went to Wisconsin last weekend the October 17-19, we had lots of fun. We visited House on the Rock (very interesting,)



our hotel, and Mt. Olympus (indoor/outdoor amusement park.)
This was a cool view on the way to the hotel from House on the Rock.

These were quite the sight, pizza delivery cars. LOL!
Michael got sick on the trip but, Mike and I were feeling good and got to play while my mom watched the kids. I felt bad but, she said she had fun playing with the kids. I miss having my mom within an hours drive. It was GREAT to have her!



2 comments:
Always good to have mom/grandma visit. Too bad I didn't get to meet her. I understand wanting to be closer to family too.
Hey your trip looks F-U-N!!!!! :) I think I'll have to look up this house of rock place. Glad you got to have your mom visit too!! :) But also great to have you back ;)
Post a Comment