Michael is getting ready to finish soccer on my birthday of all days. My present is not having to rush out the door as soon as he gets home from school and then try to figure out what to do for dinner when we are all starving.
Michael is also doing Cub Scouts this year and loving it.
Second grade seems to be going well. Michael is still reading ahead of schedule and being a micromanage to everyone else, LOL. I have been able to volunteer every other week, which I think is nice.Mike is the Den leader and is doing a really good job. Work is study for Mike so that is GREAT! He's still loving his video games and being his wonderful self.

Grace is lots of fun right now. She is talking a TON and finally has some hair! Her favorites right now are dapes (grapes,) dapple (apple,) Didole (Michael,) Doo tee(Bootie,) Weesa (Lisa,) Dadee, Momee, and babies of any kind (stuffed or real.)

I am doing daycare every other Monday and then on every Tuesday and Thursday for a 2 year old boy. He is so sweet, we love having him. I get his older brother and sister on the bus on those mornings and then have his sister from 12-4. I love the family and am so glad for them. I get 2 brothers on the bus Mon-Fri. They are really sweet boys. And I get my neighbor friends boy on the bus and have him for a little bit in the afternoons after school Mon-Fri. So life has been busy but, bearably so. I have really been enjoying my schedule.
4 comments:
Sorry so late, but happy birthday!! Hope it was good. I know they're a little anti-climatic (is that the word?) once you're married with children. Or maybe it's in your 30s. I don't know... it's late and my brain stopped working. Looking good btw.
Sounds like a busy season in your life. Call me sometime or FB or something.
It was a good update and fun to here how things are going:)
well i stink as a friend...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry I missed it! I always forget to check on FB and always miss my bff's birthdays...so sorrY!!! I hope you had a GREAT one! Michael looks so cute all in his soccer gear. He probably is too grown up now to even like that kind of compliment ;) haha Grace--wow she's a talker! More than when we were there! Sounds like you guys are doing well! Like Mike's scruff too! And I absolutely love that pic of you!!! :) You're a hot momma! :)
My birthday hasn't passed yet, it's not until Oct. 6th, that's our last game. I guess I should have clarified better ;)
Post a Comment