Hair.
HAIR!
Are you kidding? Don't you remember last winter? It was beyond freezing. He needs HAIR to cover that cold head he's going to have very soon.
Hair :)
haha I vote hair! his hair still looks blonde to me! You'll have two blondies on your hands :) What a sweet face though! :)
Hair!
what about a happy medium? like a mohawk?
totally hair...though michael is a cutie w/ whatever!
I vote hair! Although his face is adorable either way I also think he might need hair for the winter.
hair
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Hair.
HAIR!
Are you kidding? Don't you remember last winter? It was beyond freezing. He needs HAIR to cover that cold head he's going to have very soon.
Hair :)
Hair.
haha I vote hair! his hair still looks blonde to me! You'll have two blondies on your hands :) What a sweet face though! :)
Hair!
what about a happy medium? like a mohawk?
totally hair...though michael is a cutie w/ whatever!
I vote hair! Although his face is adorable either way I also think he might need hair for the winter.
hair
Post a Comment