I know this isn't a very nice post and I might even remove it soon but, you frustrate me for not reading and or commenting on my blog. I am really not doing it for my sake because I am living the life I blog about, I do it for you, so you know what our lives have been like. So I say again, I am FRUSTRATED! Please don't be mad just read what I am writing for you and enjoy the pictures that take WAY too long to upload. I posted twice in a week, may be a new record ;)= Those first words I used were pretty harsh and I apologize, sheer frustration and me don't always think before we act.
8 comments:
I love you Amanda :)
I don't suck because I have commented before. I just don't comment all the time.
I know how you feel, I don't get a lot of comments on my blog either.
Love ya Amanda :)
I just typed a whole lot and it didn't work!!!
Take 2: Sorry I've been out of the blog world for awhile now. I didn't have wi-fi at the house in TN and my sister doesn't have it at her house in KY. It does appear that you have had lots of posts lately. Looks like you've had a fun, busy summer. I decided a long time ago that as nice as it is to get comments, I do the blog for me and my family. I think of it as a journal of our lives right now. It works for me. Sorry I didn't make it to the playgroup. I got your comment after the fact and we're still playing catch up around here. This trip was the most exhausting I can remember. Lots of drama!!
well! I definately won't read or comment ever after that insult!!!!
we'll probably still talk to you though :)
I'm sorry...It SUCKS not having a computer. I'm so behind!!! Hopefully by August, I'll have one...I know it's a long time for me too!!!! LOVE YOU THOUGH!! And I love reading whenever you post!!! And I know how you feel, its nice to get comments...and when I dont I get a little discouraged...and especially now that I'm so far behind and will be driving everyone crazy as soon as I can catch up! :) Miss you guys!
Amanda,
This is Mom (via Mariley). It takes too long for me to comment because i can't figure out the secret codes. I would rather call. It's easier. But your posts really are the bright parts of my week and i appreciate them so much. I'll call and tell you that.
Love,
Mom
PS (from MAriley) I'm still offended!!!
Post a Comment