Monday, June 29, 2009

More posts below

I have updated my blog by the date the things happened so, you will need to scroll down to see those posts. We have been having a great summer. I am doing daycare 2 days one week then 3 the next for our friends that have 3 kids. We are having fun reading, doing math work, singing, dancing, going to parks, going to splash pads, and enjoying our time together. I love that I am able to help out financially but, still have 2/3 days with the kids so they can have their very own summer break. On June 25th we went to the Annual Hot Air Balloon glow, it was so neat.

A rare occasion, my kids got to get fake tattoos. 6-25-09

The beginning of the balloon being inflated.

Michael enjoyed watching the process.


Waiting for the sun to go down so the balloons would glow.
Grace kicking Michael's butt, hahaha. He is such a patient brother!
It's almost time....

The moon is up...
The balloons all aglow.
Time to go home and go to bed it is around 10:00 p.m. It's nice that in the summer the day lasts longer but, it sure has made for some late bedtime's around here.

3 comments:

D Lee said...

So cool! We definitely need to put it on our to do list for next year.

Hall Family said...

see...I barely get started and Alan's already kicking me off his computer! haha This looks like such a cool thing to do!!! It really is too bad we're not there!! I'm glad you are able to help out money wise but also be able to enjoy the time alone with your kids!!! :) This is such a fun family activity!!!!!! I guess I'll have to try and catch up tomorrow if Alan will let me use his computer again! Love ya!!

Laurel said...

I cant wait for the hot air balloon festival that they have here in New Mexico. I have heard they have thousands of them. Its in october so i will be sure to do a post by then:)