
Typical Grace these days....7-12-09


Grace is finally getting some hair, now if only she would keep barrettes in it. 7-18-09


Papa Hadenfeldt and Grace. I love it! 7-18-09

This girl has had more hair "styles" in her 2 years than I think I have in in my whole adult life. Do you like? I do but, I don't like that she looks like a big girl :( 7-20-09
4 comments:
Grace is so cute! And as for her just now getting some hair, I have had the exact Opposite problem! Mackenzie was born with a TON of hair, and I am horable at doing it! She won't keep anything I put in it either, I think it must be the age :)
Grace is certainly changed a lot this year from speaking more freely to her hair styles. It's sad to see her change, but it is also fund.
I absolutely LOVE Grace's hair!!! The first pic didn't even look like Grace, when I saw it!!! And the one of her sitting on the stool, she looks like such a big girl, with her pouty face!! hahaha Oh cute Grace, We miss you!!!
I love the new cut! It does make it sad when they start to look older! She looks like a sweet sassy little girl. I love sassy little girls! SO spunky!
Post a Comment