Thursday, July 16, 2009

Last weeks updates

Summer has been busy here, as I am sure it has been busy there.

We get to play every other Monday, Tuesdays and Thursdays with our little friends. We try to do a new fun thing each time they are over. We took them to our newly discovered Morgan Creek Park, it's so nice there. 6-30-09

Every year on July 3rd the City/Town of Marengo has Marengo days. We love to go and hang out with Grandma Brecht, Dale and Doris, and Mike's dad.

Grace holding her baby (cousin.)

Michael, working hard for his candy!

Papa and Grace

Grandma Brecht, Doris, and Dale enjoying the parade.


My Uncle Aaron, Deb his wife, and Aaron Joseph came all the way from Arizona to visit us one their way to Minnesota. It was so great to get to see them and for them to get to see our home and the great state of Iowa.

July 4th, 2009. Michael and Aaron Joseph just hanging out.



Michael lost his 4th baby tooth. The tooth fairy must have been sick because she didn't come for at least 3 days after he lost the tooth, so he got a little bit more than normal. ;) July 8, 2009

7 comments:

D Lee said...

Our tooth fairy usually comes the morning after the teeth go under the pillow!

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

We are thinking ours was sick? Or maybe just forgetful? Either way it's not really all that abnormal around here for it to not get picked up for a day or two or sometimes more :(

alicia said...

Love the new header. Where'd ya get the picture? Our tooth fairy forgot to come last time. Oops!! Good to know I'm not alone. Thanks for the comments. Sometimes at midnight when I'm tired and trying to post a pic I spend a couple tormented moments deliberating on the validity and necessity. I know it's for me, so I keep on. I'm almost on day 200 now and I'm afraid that if I miss a day or two here or there I'll quit altogether. I've come too far now. Missed you at the Pioneer picnic. It was cold though and we didn't stay long.

Mariley Johnson said...

happy to see you!

Rachel said...

hey thanks for the comment! your kids are getting SOOOO big. grace is so very cute! sounds like you are having a great summer.

Hall Family said...

LOOOOOVE the new look!! Cute! You guys have been busy!!!

Mandy said...

We never talk anymore!! He lost another tooth?!?!? He's getting so big!