Tuesday, May 12, 2009

She's 2!


On Monday April 13th, Grace's birthday we took her to Sonic for dinner (she loves the corn dog, tots, and bubble gum slush,) then walked around Toys R Us for what seemed like days (but, was probably only an hour or so,) and then took her to Cold Stone for her very favorite ice cream (cotton candy.)


While we were at Toys R Us they gave her Birthday balloon and crown.



On Sunday the 19th, we had a Hadenfeldt side of the family party. This day didn't work out as planned due to Great Grandma Brecht being released from the hospital the same day and she needed some extra help. Grandpa Hadenfeldt and Grandma Hadenfeldt were able to be here most of the party and Aunt Jennifer, Noah, and Ashlyn came towards the end. We had a great time and it was great to see them!

Here is a picture of both of the kids with Grandma Hadenfeldt.

3 comments:

Kjohnson said...

Oh my! is this Amanda?! Yay!! I am so glad you found me. It freaks me out how old your kids are!!!

Hall Family said...

hahaha I love the 2 girls 2 boys and bootie part of your header! hahaha aaah I can't belive Grace is 2!! NO way!! She's not allowed to grow up and be a little girl!!! Sounds like you guys had a fun day!!! So I'd like to give you some official news whether we'll be coming back or not....but still no idea!! hahaha I know, pathetic! Considering we have 2 weeks left! haha

Tycia Winters said...

She has so much hair! It is soo pretty. I hope Ariana gets some soon!