Tuesday, January 13, 2009

After Christmas...

Grace running while mommy tries to take a picture of her in her church clothes. Dec. 28, 2008

Michael nebulizing, so we can have a day of fun with cousins Noah and Ashlyn at McDonald's and Grace hanging out with her big brother. Dec.29, 2008

Having fun hanging out at McDonald's Ashlyn, Grace, Michael and Noah. Dec. 29, 2008
Goofy kids


So what does the normal person do that has a runny nose, sneezes often, gets very congested, has post nasal drip, has itchy eyes and can't stop getting sinus infections and bronchitis?























Allergy testing of course. Dec. 30,2008

Are you wondering the results? I am allergic to nothing! I am going to pay over $600 to know that I am not allergic to anything.



New Year's Eve. Our last picture of 2008! Cheers to a great 2009! Dec. 31, 2008

I think this picture just about sums it up. She loves her big brother, Icheal (as Grace says it, so loudly.) Dec. 31,2008




Yes, I know it's late but, we did it! Michael and I put this gingerbread house together on New Year's Day while daddy and Grace watched football. Jan. 1,2009




I let Michael do it all on his own with the exception of this side, it was my first gingerbread house too so I wanted to have a little to call my own.


I am thinking once every 2 years or more will be plenty to make another one of these things. If it weren't for my sister in law putting the walls and roof together it wouldn't have been decorated. Michael and I had fun but, it was very time consuming.

Taking down the Christmas tree, and squishing it back into the itty bitty box it's supposed to go into. Jan. 7, 2009



Sleeping Beauty Grace. Jan. 8,2009

Grace is growing up so fast. She will be 2 in 3 months. Time has flown! Jan. 9, 2009

5 comments:

Shannon and Justin! said...

i'm sorry to hear you aren't allergic to anything. :)

alicia said...

Yah! I'm so glad to see a new post. Great picture of your allergy testing! :) No, actually I'm totally stealing that idea should we ever get that done again. Your gingerbread house turned out cute! Good for you for doing it. Better late than never, right? Note to self: do house and not train next year. What's in the xmas box with all the paper looking stuff? I'm sending WARM thoughts your way for tomorrow!! Grace is growing up so fast!

Hall Family said...

okay, funny I didn't comment...I really am jealous about not being able to do a gingerbread house! haha but yours looks really great! The kids look so cute, as usual! I know I say this a loT but I really miss you guys!!!! And hey, you're so brave to go get that test done!! Never could I have done it!!! (did mike take the pic??)

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

Michael took it, then my batteries died and I didn't have anymore on me. I wanted a before and after. Oh well. It wasn't painful at all just, itchy. I take that back the ones on my back didn't hurt at all. The ones they did on my arm after my back were VERY uncomfortable, they inject them with a needle.

alicia said...

Hey, when are you doing a new post? And we missed you last Wednesday. Also, just wanted you to know due to probs with my parents and in-laws my blog is no longer private, at least for now. We have a stomach bug today. Have a great day!