Thursday, November 27, 2008

Arizona here I come! Got my pedicure and sandals on!

Me, Katherine, & Sarah, on Tuesday, Sarah's last full day in Iowa. Unfortunately, I think this is one of 3 pictures I have with Sarah, my friend who has moved far away and fast. I will miss her!

On Wedneday, Michael got to go to McDonald's and bring 2 friends Evan and Samuel. They had a blast! I love that Michael has such good friends!

Later on Wednesday Michael and Grace got pictures with their cousins Noah and Ashlyn
and Grandma Hadenfeldt



Grandpa Brecht (Mike's Mom's Dad) at Thanksgiving in Marengo

Deb (Mike's mom,) Grandma Brecht (Mike's Mom's Mom,) Jennifer (Mike's Sister,) and Ashlyn (Our niece)

US at Thanksgiving in Marengo

Will post more when I get back from Arizona on December 4th!

2 comments:

Hall Family said...

Hey I like the family picture! Your hair looks longer than it did on tuesday! Thanks for watching the kids then too! The pictures of the kids are cute! I like the colors! HAve fun in AZ!!!

alicia said...

Nice pic! So jealous that you are in AZ! Enjoy though. There's plenty more snow to come. You're not missin' out. :)