The "buddies" Logan and Liam our friends from church and Grace's nursery companions.

As Michael calls her Little Green Riding Hood. I feel in love with this set at a resale sale and it was only $2.00

My son! I had to take a picture of him to remember what he looks like. It seems like since he has started school this year that I never see him. He doesn't get home til after 4:30 then it's time for 1 hour worth of homework, dinner, shower, Scripture reading, and bed. Time flies! He is growing up so fast! Just a little brag, he is now in the Advanced Reading Program. He is so smart. Now, if we can just get him to stay on task and focus. Poor kid takes after me in that venue.

Thanks for the dresses Betty! I like this one the best!

2 comments:
just you and grace huh? And there's no way you could have stayed 'til the 13h? too bad. It's gonna be a party!
Have fun!!!
How long will you be gone?
Post a Comment