Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkins!

De seeding the pumpkins and yes, of course I cooked them up.
I can never seem to get them right, can you? What is the trick? I rinsed them, dried them off, put some oil on them and then salted them, put them in the oven for 12-15 minutes like the recipe said and they still didn't turn out great?

Grace wanted to help too

Michael's finished project, he drew what he wanted Mike to carve.

Grace's finished project (well, really mine.)
Two cute pumpkins all a glow

4 comments:

Hall Family said...

Makaya asked me today if we could do pumpkins...we still haven't done it.

Courtney said...

Hey Amanda!!!
I was so excited to see your comment!!!! How are you doing? I had no idea that you moved! Last I knew, you were still in the west valley. I will send you an email soon, but right now, they are working on my email site, and I can't get into it. Your kids are adorable by the way. If you would like to see the blog that I write on now it is http://www.weloveournewsweetlittlefamily.blogspot.com/ I was actuallly thinking about you just the other day, wondering how you were doing, but I had no idea of how to even begin to try to contact you! I hope you have a great day!!!

alicia said...

We have yet to do our pumpkins. They might not turn out perfect, but you're making amazing memories with your kids. That's what it's all about. I'm not sure when we're going to squeeze it in this week.

alicia said...

I'm not sure what we're doing for Halloween yet. This is the first year Haldan is "off", but we usually get together with the Jarbos and let the kids trick or treat in that Fairfax neighborhood (that Skinners lived in). As for my leg. It's starting to feel better. I'm trying to power through it. I went to Mike Zmoos for my jaw twice and have $80 worth of copays to pay. My jaw is still not right. I've been trying to work out even though it kills. I think it is just a pinched nerve. I can now bend my knee up, which is major improvment. Thanks for the concern. If it's still bugging in a few weeks I might try that chiropractic office you mentioned with a fixed price. Oh, my mom said you were really nice and left your phone number. Thanks! That means alot. We had an ok time in UT. It was short. We did get to meet our tenant and see our house. That was good. We just hung with my brother and his family. I'll have to post some pics from the trip.