Monday, October 27, 2008

Our weekend

On Friday the 24th our ward had a Celebration of Imagination (i.e Halloween Party.) The Primary hosted it and it was lots of fun.

Grace the Giraffe
Michael the Ninja
Mike my undressed up Lumber Jack (look at the facial hair.)

I have helped some people in our ward with their wedding and baby shower and here is the finished product Marissa, at 6 weeks old.

Raquel is in Grace's Nursery class which Grace went to for the 1st time yesterday.


On the 25th we got a itch to do something fun so we went to Wisconsin for the afternoon. I love that Mike doesn't have to work every Saturday and that we can do fun little day trips.




1 comment:

Hall Family said...

Cute pictures of the kids! at least they posed for you!! :) haha Fun trip, and pretty autumn leaves!! I saw a really beautiful site today, with all the autumn colors and the stormy sky--I SOOO wish I had my camera (and wasn't driving while I saw it)!!!