




So... I figure my problem yesterday was my attitude. I decided that for dinner I wanted to take the kids to do something fun, we went to McDonald's and let the kids play. I have wanted Michael to get a hair cut too so he did, MVP treatment and all at Sports Clips. Then, we finished out the night by getting a cake at Target to sing happy birthday to me with, I chose the Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake. YUMMY! All in all I am glad that I have a whole year to plan next year's celebration a bit better.
3 comments:
That looks about like the "Cedar Rapids Fun" around here, eh? But I bet the kids had fun! I really hope you had a great birthday! I am SO SORRY I forgot!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya!!!
Was that YOUR b-day?? Hope you had fun 'cause I don't think that looks that much fun. The cheesecake sounds like a winner though.
i was really tempted to come do something to your front yard on monday, but i went to fhe instead. maybe next year..
Post a Comment