8 Things I am passionate about
1. My family
2. friends
3. checking out craigslist for a good deal
4. blog stalking
5. walking and making my body strong which, will one day lead to skinniness
6. organizing
7. cleaning
8. sweets
8 Words or phrases that I say often:
1. Doodles
2. Go for the green (to Michael)
3. I LOVE YOU!
4. what do you want for dinner?
5. let me watch your kid/ kids
6. choose the right
7. call me
8. monkey doo
8 Things I want to do before I die:
1. be skinny and fit in normal people sized clothes
2. not have any debt
3. see my husband become a member of the church
4. take out my endowments
5. be sealed to my husband for time and all eternity
6. be sealed to my family for time and all eternity
7. read the Bible, Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price all consecutively
8. family history
8 Things I have learned
1. my life is great, even if it's not what I "think" it is supposed to be
2. being picked on means someone loves you
3. sometimes you have to step back and walk away or watch from the shadows so you don't get sucked into other peoples problems
4. You can't love sweets as much as I do and be as skinny as I want to be
5. it's okay to want to run away sometimes
6. love everyone
7. don't trust everyone
8. it's a good thing to move half a country away from your comfort zone, even if you miss your mom, family, and best friend so much you have to cry every once in a while. It will still make me a better person
8 Places I would love to go or see:
1. South America
2. Hawaii
3. Jamaica
4. New York
5. France
6. Italy
7. Alaska
8. Florida
8 Things I currently need or want:
1. to be able to take a deep breath without wheezing (want)
2. to lose weight (need)
3. more money (want)
4. different landscaping in my yard (want)
5. a vacation to a far away place with my husband (want)
6. endless amounts of money to spend on that vacation (want)
7. to drop the kids off with my mom to go on that vacation to a far away place (want)
8. a bright white smile (want)
8 People I tag:
1. Sarah Hall
2. Shannon
3. Mariley
4. Suzie
5. Wendi
6. Alicia
7. Sarah Wimmer
8. Laurel
alphabet tag...
A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Mike
C. Cake or pie? brownies
D. Day of choice? Saturday, it's usually pretty busy and everyone is home
E. Essential item? soap
F. Favorite color? depends on what it is, white is nice to look at but not be touched
G. Gummy bears or worms? gummy worms (the sour kind)
H. Hometown? I was born in Virginia, Minnesota but, consider Gilbert, AZ where I grew up
I. Indulgence? having my hair played with, bad for me foods
J. January or July? neither, I am liking September and October
K. Kids? 2, one of each
L. Life isn’t complete without? desire
M. Marriage date? September 28, 2001
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 3 brothers, 7 step sisters, and 1 step brother
O. Oranges or apples? depends on my day, they are both delicious, if it's got to be quick apple just take a bit
P. Phobias? the end of the world, not the actual end but, the ciaos while it is happening
Q. Quotes? I never said it would be easy, I just said it would be worth it
R. Reasons to smile? love, happiness, the gift of sight, cause I can and sometimes that is enough
S. Season of choice? fall
T. Tag some peeps! Mandy, Sarah Hall, Sarah Wimmer, Suzie, Shannon, Wendi, anyone else I have left out
U. Unknown fact about me? I can run fast, downhill.... LOL
V. Vegetable? yummy, but only with ranch if you ask Michael
W. Worst habits? not enjoying life enough, fear?
X. X-ray or ultrasound? ultrasound for sure, specially when you are pregnant, it's so amazing
Y. Your favorite food? Greek salad today
Z. Zodiac sign? Libra
2 comments:
I love all the posts!!! I so agree with 1 of the things you've learned " you can't love sweets as much as I do and be as skinny as I want to be" isn't that so true!!! Love ya!!
i dont know how to do a tag. am i just suposed to copy the headers and write in my own stuff? i am blog challenged
Post a Comment