
This week has been full, but fulfilling. Michael had Monday and Tuesday off for professional learning day. I think it is great that the teachers are still learning here in Iowa, they have a professional learning day once a month.
Monday, I watched the Lee's 4 kids and 2 neighbor girls.
Tuesday, I watched the 2 neighbor girls Kylie and Isabelle
and baked, then we booed some neighbors. It was mine and Michael's first time and SO much fun, Michael did a awesome job doorbell ditching. 2 of the 3 we booed have put up their signs. We are still anxiously waiting for the 3rd one. Wednesday, Grace and I met up with Mike's Sister, Mom, and Grandma for our Birthday celebration.
It was nice to be able to see them, it doesn't happen very often and other than Grace it was just us so not as many interruptions. When we were done with lunch we got a oil change at Good ole' Walmart was not a good experience but they gave me a coupon for my next oil change to be free (not that I want to go back or anything), then we went and bought our 1st case of Sam's Club diapers (so far they are great!) We came home, Grace napped, then Michael got home shortly after. Michael is growing up SO fast, he is reading well and is so smart. He is learning so much so fast it is so impressive. Mike came home from work and we went to sell popcorn for Cub Scouts when Mike pulled out of the garage I notice a puddle of OIL!
So off we went back to Walmart to figure out what the heck was wrong! Turns out the spilled some somewhere and it leaked and all is well but, it was scary. Ended the night by selling 4 cans of popcorn! Only 20 or so more to go! I am ready to be done selling popcorn. It is so cold and windy out it is not outside weather. When I started this post it is technically Friday but, I haven't gone to bed yet so it's still Thursday to me. Me and Grace snuggled all day long and did nothing. I love those kinds of days!
Friday is approching fast so I am going to bed. I will let you know all about our exciting day later.
Hope you are all doing well!
2 comments:
hey i'm glad we ran into each other this morning--how funny! haha Yeah, you've been really busy (according to your post) hopefully we can hang out soon and quit being anti-socialites together ;) haha
sounds like a busy week. glad you're doing well and that you fixed the car.
Post a Comment