Friday, June 6, 2008

June 4th, Michael's Kindergarten Commencement

Michael had his kindergarten commencement ceremony on Wednesday. I think he had a great time getting to hang out with his kindergarten friends and celebrate the close of his 1st year in school.

Michael receiving his certificate from Mrs. Hayes, he is going to miss her.
Michael adoring his major accomplishment of finishing his 1st school year!
He's so proud!
The whole class, well not really I think there are a couple girl's missing but, the members who were there that day.



Thanks for a great year Mrs. Hayes!




Grace got to hang out in the awesome new stroller that I almost backed over on the way home. LOL


Mommy and Grace ready to partay with the kindergarteners.

6 comments:

Hall Family said...

Congrats Michael!!! :)

Shannon and Justin! said...

michael is definitely the best dressed kid there.

Hall Family said...

Hey Amanda! I was just thinking rather than email me the pics, I think if you post them on here (if you even want to), then I can save them...and the ones you dont want to post then you can email those to me, maybe that would be less work. :) Have fun on your trip!!! :)

Laurel said...

Hey Amanda I found your blog through christines. It is Laurel (larrys daughter) It is fun to see your blog and you family. You look so good and just so happy. Can I add you to my link so we can keep in touch. congrats on the baby.

Hall Family said...

Hey I think you're right about the cars on the bridge---because Iowa drivers never leave that much space when parked/sitting behind another car. hahaha ;) just kidding.

alicia said...

We're fine. Took some "rain" water damage to the basement, but all on unfinished part. It was a long night though. I feel so helpless. We don't really know who needs help either. The Harveys and Cooeys (sp?) have evacuated. I'm not sure how Purifoys and Fosters did. We are not planning to go to church today. I can't believe they haven't cancelled it. First of all we can't take a shower and second of all the only way over is 380 and they've asked people to stay off when possible. Besides, it could be acouple hours in getting there. Hope all is well in AZ.
-Alicia