I have been really busy, and miss blogging but, wanted you all to know that I am still alive.
The kids are both doing really well. Michael is doing wonderful in school and when he gets home all he wants to do is ride his bike, which most of the time he gets to. Grace is getting a little sassy, but is so much fun. She has the whole walking thing conquered and is now running (into the street is her favorite.) Grace has developed a shoe fetish, I am trying not to indulge it too much but, she started out with 1 pair and now has 4. She is walking so she needs them. Right??? They were all $4 and under so that makes me feel good. Update: one pair was returned, it wouldn't stay on so now we are down to 3, LOL.



The Clown Shoes, her favorite, and they stay on the best other than the trusty Crocs from Walmart.Mike is getting really busy with work (the summer is coming i.e. everyone is starting to move.) He has for the most part finished the garage, it looks so awesome!
We are having a garage sale on May 17th and hopefully most everything will sell so we can finish organizing the garage. I have been busy going through the house finding things to sell, it has been fun getting organized. We have been garage sale junkie's the past 2 Saturdays looking for goodies. We have got some really cute clothes for Grace for way cheap, some house decor super cheap, some games and toys for both the kids and just enjoying getting cheap goodies.





I had a very nice Mother's Day. We went out to lunch with Mike's Grandma, Mom, John (Mike's mom's boyfriend,) Sister, and our nephew and niece Noah and Ashlyn, we took the scenic route home (to see how flooded everything is from all the melted snow and rain,) and then both sets of missionaries came over and Mike made us all dinner. I love my family and I am so fortunate that they don't need one special day to show me how much they love me because I feel it most all of the time! I hope that you all had a wonderful Mother's Day! Thank you for being the wonderful women that you are!
4 comments:
Aaah You were doing so good! But I'm glad to hear that you haven't given up entirely. (about the walking) I've decided you're the walking queen. My legs hurt until Saturday from our walk...which seems so crazy, I'm a wimp--I know :) Your momma's day sounds like it was nice! (now I'm curious about the flooding-haha) Cant wait to talk to you later!!!
I kind of remember you if that makes sense. LOL I told Sara I heard from you and I also told my mom. When I told my mom Brent was at her house and she told Brent about the message. We are all glad to hear you are doing good, and thought it was great to hear from you. You said some sweet things about our family...Thanks! Our family was always been so silly, every time I hear from someone they bring out how we always made them laugh. I have never heard anything like what you said. I will forward your site on to Sara to check it out. She doesn't have a blog (yet) we are trying to get her to.
Oh Amanda! Don't give up! The only healthy way to lose weight fast is to have a baby!!!
Here's Mark's two cents:
The weight gain is most likely water weight which is to be expceted if you're eating a lot of fruits and veggies. If you've been working out a lot and eating well your fat is turning to muscle which weighs more than fat and also may be a reason for the weight gain. It will take your body time to adjust to any new diet so stick with it for a couple of months and see how you feel and look rather than how much you weigh. You CAN do it!
Mark
I love the shoes!!! They are so pretty! Love you gracie-doo.
Post a Comment