Monday, May 19, 2008

Life is Good!

There are many reasons why but, here are some pictures that I am thinking of right now.



The garage from the door leading out to the garage from the house.


If you ain't first, you're last. Referring to our Talladega Nights poster... LOL


Isn't that nice?


I love it! Mike did this all by himself, didn't he do an amazing job?


I think Ricky Bobby does too.










Some pictures of the pretty plants around our house. If you know what any of them are I would love to know.




Our sweet baby girl, I couldn't imagine what life would be like without her and Michael.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Your garage looks great!!! What a good job your guys did!

Hall Family said...

you've been MIA for awhile missy...I've been checking every day! :)

Mariley Johnson said...

It must be Spring, or Summer? Well, it'sot snowing!