Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Update on my diet

Things are still going great I was so afraid that I wouldn't be able to have the will power to continue my plan. I am happy to report I bought a scale and I am less than what I thought I was going to weigh. I have 91ish pounds to go to my goal. I think if I would have weighed myself on Sunday before I started I would have cried but, I will never know cause I didn't. I think that my goal is completely obtainable by staying on the straight and narrow and following my diet plan. I don't so much crave the junk I was eating like brownies and such but, the comfort of it is what gets me. I don't know what makes it comforting but, I know the fat it puts onto my body isn't a comfort.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Good Job!! I'm so proud of you!!

Hall Family said...

you're doing so great! (hey I came home and I have SUN on me!! like pink nose and pink arms! I know it couldn't have been from the 30 min. at Alan's volleyball game tonight...it had to be from walking!! so then I was wondering about you!) We did great though (you more so! Sorry about the shoe/clothes thing--I really am a dork) Talk to ya later!