Sunday, April 20, 2008
I made it through day 1
I did it! Yea, me! This is my 1st official day of dieting as a adult without my mom's help in making the food for me. I actually enjoyed the day and my food was good without sauces or cheese. I started the day with a orange, later on I had a salad with tuna fish, red peppers, and a really yummy dressing I made all by my self it had olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, red pepper, oregano, rosemary, and Italian seasoning's. I had a cucumber for a snack and then for dinner I had some kind of red meat that Mike grilled and steamed broccoli with I can't believe it's not butter, red pepper, and garlic. The day is finished off with a orange. It was a very good day! Tomorrow I am going to buy a scale and I might report the findings, or I might not! Once I make progress I will post some pictures. I am not a fan of diet's but, I just need to make sure that I am losing weight and once it is off I will try the whole moderation thing but, for now I think this is just what I need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that all sounds really yummy actually :) I also found some stuff at trader joes, its White Cheddar Corn Puffs, 140 calories for 2 cups of the soft, fluffy cheeto things! AMAZING! Way to go!!!
You Go Girl!!! Although, you're making me hungry...
Good for you! Your menu sounds very appetizing actually. Keep posting what you eat, it sounds good!
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment