Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Some more pictures from Michael's Birthday!

So last Thursday was Michael's 6th Birthday, so he could have fun on his actual Birthday I invited his cousins Noah and Ashlyn to come play with him at McDonald's play place. They had a ton of fun, as always!

I made Michael the cake just the way he wanted it 4-10-2008


He liked it. 4/10/08

Michael and Noah.

Aunt Jennifer and Grace.


Tim and Ashlyn.



His Birthday present!

We got home from McDonald's and were hanging out getting ready to open presents when the Tornado siren went off, we turned the news on and here is what we saw.



Down to the basement, we kept the t.v on opened, presents and by the time we were done the Tornado passed us and Michael went to bed. Happy Birthday kiddo!

Some pictures from Sunday's celebration with Mike's family. We had a combined party for Michael and Grace. 4/13/08



Can you believe it 2 years in a row, Spider man decor.



1 comment:

Hall Family said...

I love Michael's cake! you did a great job! :)