Monday, April 14, 2008

My baby girl turned one yesterday!

Grace is now a one year old toddler. The 1st year of her life has gone by so FAST! She has made helped this past year be so much more fun and exciting. We are so blessed to have our sweet baby Grace!


Our sweet girl before cake.

Grace, Noah, Michael, and Ashlyn.

During cake.




After cake??????????There's our sweet girl.


Her pretty #1 cupcakes.

Her pretty party paper goods.


Opening presents got to be a little much, doesn't she look so lost?

2 comments:

Hall Family said...

Cute Grace!! I love the photos you showed me yesterday (i know they're the same! :)) You should put the videos on here of her too! :)

Mandy said...

The picture of you and Grace is so cute! I love you guys so much. I'm so happy you guys had a good birthday day.