I am fat and going on a very strict diet. The 1st 2 day's are like a cleanse, only lean meat and green veges. I need to do this. Tonight I am going to weigh in and I will weigh myself once a week. Wish me luck and help me stay encouraged PLEASE. My goal ultimately to get to 150 so I have quite a ways to go but, one day at a time.
2 comments:
What am I supposed to say to that??? I don't think you're fat, but I know how you feel...The hardest part is staying motivated or keeping your mind on the goal! if you want to work out or need extra encouragement, let me know :) maybe we can go walking at Rockwell's Loop (it's outside)...Love ya!!!
Good for you. You can do ANYTHING you put your mind to. Keep up the great work.
Post a Comment