I love bath picture's too!
Look at all those teefer's.

She stands so good with no help from anything.


Aunt Jennifer if you ever read my blog she love's her whale bath toy.

I think Grace looks just like my Grandma here.

CHEESE!

(That's enough! MOMMY! Te he he)

Well after the bath came the FIT! Who knew a 11 month old could throw such a fit? I took a picture to remind me. And maybe help me not want another baby for a while?

After we picked up Sarah and the kids, we waited in the waiting room with Makaya. While we were waiting in the waiting room Grace fell fast asleep. I figured since I took some not so nice picture's earlier I should take some of the sweet moments too.


She's getting so big.... :( it has gone by too fast!

So I wanted all of you Arizonians to see that it is still snowing here even though it's hot there. The temperature most of the day was around 35F, but it snowed off and on. I think the light blanket of snow on the ground now is so pretty.


No comments:
Post a Comment