Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My baby lost his 1st tooth!

While we were in Minnesota Michael got his 1st loose tooth, very exciting times here! HE was telling everyone, so was I. While at school his teacher is THE TOOTH PULLER, I told him HE CAN NOT LET HER PULL IT! He didn't. He came home from school yesterday and told me it was sooo loose. So I said get a piece of toliet paper and that I would pull it for him. He got a piece of toliet paper and was loosening it up for me when all of a sudden it was out. YEAH MICHAEL! You lost your 1st tooth!




Aunt TaNee got Michael this awesome tooth fairy pillow over a year ago, Michael finally got to use it! We asked him what he thought the tooth fairy would give him and he said he thinks a penny. She gave him a dollar and a penny. I think she doesn't know the going rate and that, that sounded good. What do you think?

No comments: