Friday, March 28, 2008

Eczema?

Poor Grace! Today she looks like this. I know she has eczema and we don't dry her after bath, we slather vaseline on her while she is still moist from the bath, and that kind of stuff but, the poor baby just looks sore. She isn't acting like she's in pain at all. Guess it's a good thing she wear's modest clothing to keep it all covered.



Oh and she has like a heat rash on her belly and back too. No new foods, soaps or lotions, so I really have NO idea what's going on.


The snow was still on the tree's this morning. It melted pretty quick with the beautiful bright sun later on.


My big boy all ready for school. I got the privilege to volunteer today. It was GREAT! Thanks Sarah and Kason and Makaya for watching our Grace, you guys are the best!

1 comment:

Hall Family said...

Her eczema is bad!! Poor kiddo! I freaked over Kason having it behind his legs! I couldn't imagine having it everywhere!! We loved having Grace! She's Miss Popular at our house! :)