Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Michael's 1st year of life

Here is Michael's first year of life. He entered this world on April 10,2002. He weighed 5 pounds 10 oz. and was 17 and 1/4 inches. He was 1 month early and strong as could be.


(Michael at 6 days old.)



(Michael at 1 month old.)



(Michael at 3 months old.)


(Our poor starving baby.)
(He weighed 9 pounds 11 oz.s on September 11th, he was 5 months old.)



(Michael at 6 months old, all dressed up for his 1st Halloween, he was a cheetah.)



(Michael at 10 months old, this picture reminds me of my favorite book, Love You Forever.)



(Michael's 1st Birthday. April 2003)



(Some picture's of Michael's 1st month of life being adored.)



His uncle Mark really helped us out a lot, even though I don't think I have really ever told him this. When I was hospitalized for weeks Mark was there to give me Preist hood blessings, when Michael was born so early and I was terrified that something would go wrong, guess who was there? Thank you Mark!

No comments: