School has been in session for almost 3 full weeks.
My baby, Madi is in full day kindergarten.
Grace is in 3rd grade(only two more years til middle school.)
Michael is in 8th grade(next year he will be a freshman.)
I have been excercising almost everyday, gone out for meals with friends, shopped, cleaned, hung out with my room mate/mom, NOW WHAT? I feel guilty for asking this and know I could get some serious backlash but, it's my blog and I don't know why to do with myself.
I attempted to make a list of what I want to do, on paper, know what I was able to list?
Put pictures in photo albums, lol. Seriously, my mind is blank now that there is no one home to take care of.
Some goals...
-I want a job to build savings, figuring out hours to work is tricky with everyone's schedules.
-Take some free computer classes at the library.
-Read books, suggestions from you would be fabulous, thanks.
-Better organize the office/filing cabinet papers.
-Organize and backup all digital pictures.
-Stop being afraid of messing up and paint, any where, lots of painting should be done in this place.
-Preserve the kids, i.e fill in neglected baby books and photo albums.
-Plan fun couples things to do, dates, making memories that don't involve Netflix
-Volunteer at the kids schools, I have to wait a month per the school
I guess I should say ready, set, go, but, I think I may also update the "blog oh rooni "(Netflix reference, we have watched almost the entire series of Cheers, thanks Cliff Clavin 😄
2 comments:
Free time, huh? What's that? You can always call me when you're bored :)
haha I had the same thought--kids went back to school; now what? I wish we had come to visit this summer. I am feeling more myself and think I am more capable of driving by myself now. I miss you friend!!!
Post a Comment