I know I have been a total slacker! I can't blame it on anyone or anything. Life is full but, fantastic. We were so blessed to have my mom for a full month after I had Madison and it was so GREAT to have her here.
Madison is the most wonderful baby and it makes me a bit sad that she is the last baby I will ever have. If you are my facebook friend you will know I have a obsession with taking her picture.
Grace is such fun right now. She is funny and is getting quite the sense of humor and is a lot of fun to play with.
Michael is doing fantastic in his school work. I am trying to be better about him having friend time, anyone with suggestions on where to find more time in the day? He doesn't get home from school until 4:30 then it's homework (wash hands, snack, reading 20 minutes, math homework, spelling practice, vocabulary practice, and some nights math quizzing.) By the time we get done with all of that it's time for dinner, shower, family scripture reading and prayer, and then bed. I really wish there was more time between when he gets home from school and bedtime, unfortunately there's not so all we can do is make the best of it. I forgot we have Cub Scout's on Wednesday nights too.








4 comments:
Cute, cute, cute!
(And Mark appreciates or gets a kick out of your facebook pictures sent to hime with a personal reminder of Madison's name!)
Okay, so I really really really wish I could bask in the babiness at your house!!! And I really want to pinch all of your kids cheeks...they are all too cute!! We sure miss you guys! Maybe I can talk Alan into letting me take a road trip this summer ;) haha
I'm not sure how to get more time out of your day. That's the problem with the schools starting the day so late and getting out so late. Add the bus ride into the mix as well.
Anyway, I'm game for play dates on Friday nights or Saturdays. My son would LOVE to spend more time with yours.
It really is sad when you know that you are done having kids. I get so sad all the time thinking about it. How nice to have your mom. I just had my mom for a month too but it was because I had surgery on my achilles tendon and couldnt walk at all. This has been a tough year but your kids are darling and you are so lucky.
Post a Comment